The new edition of the Seastrong Diver 300 remains faithful to the distinctive design that has made the model so recognizable over the years: an oversized case with strong lines, luminous indexes and a unidirectional bezel.
Directly inspired from the brand’s heritage, the new Seastrong Diver 300 is in the perfect continuity of Alpina’s last century timepieces, namely the 1960s Seastrong “10”.
At the time, the model was already capable of reaching depths of 200m/660ft and built to resist extreme conditions.
The Seastrong Diver 300 presents a brand new 44m titanium or bronze PVD coated case, with either a grey, black or navy blue 60-minute unidirectional bezel and a dark brown, grey or navy blue dial which highly contrasts with the large luminous indexes and hands.
- The triangle at 12 o’clock is a wink to the brand’s legendary logo.
- Finally, the date window is featured at 3 o’clock and the screw-in crown offers an added security to sustain the timepiece’s high water-resistance while diving.
- The watch is delivered on a vintage leather strap with an additional rubber strap.
- An ideal combination for both daily wear and performance.
- Hard to find a better value for money for such an emblematic watch.
The design of the new Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 provides optimal diving-time readability and stands out thanks to its features and functional beauty, turning it into a beautiful and masculine piece to be worn in and out of the water.