Geneva – May 2018, Alpina releases two new versions of the Comtesse Horological Smartwatch, expressing a modern balance of a sporty elegance and the flawless execution of Swiss connected watchmaking.
Launched in 1963, the first ever Comtesse collection consisted of automatic movements. The model became a connected watch four years ago and continues to evolve towards technology. The Comtesse Horological Smartwatch is the result of development between Alpina and the Swiss brand MMT.
A connected watch
The watch is linked via a mobile application powered by an MMT-281-1 module. It can record and track daily life activities such as: activity tracking, sleep monitoring, dynamic coaching, smart alarms and call & messages notifications. All the collected data can be stored and backed-up via the app. This function enables the user not to worry about synchronizing his data as it is independently stored for a month. Another practical option is the woldtimer with 24 hours time zones to choose from. Your watch can adapt to the time anywhere in the world. Easy to use, all the connected functions are operated by the crown pusher. The icons are displayed on the dial representing: a message bubble and a phone: for notifications, a figure: for activity and smart alarms and finally a crescent moon for the sleep monitoring. The watch can work independently with its two year battery life.
Sportive and innovative
With an ultra-sporty glass-fiber 36mm diameter case body and lugs, the models sits lightly on the wrist. The case back feature an engraving which remains in stainless steel. These models are appealing with their bold aesthetics, such as the PVD coated stainless steel bracelet. The round black dials distinguish themselves with the addition of the black bezel marked by silver or rose gold plated indexes. The Arabic numerals, both hands and indexes are equipped with a luminous treatment. By day or by night, the dials have an easy readability. Their simplicity emphasizes the minimalist aspect of the watches.
Protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, this timepiece is water resistant up to 60 meters. It is the ideal model for owners who appreciate a balance between technology and sports in their watches. This Comtesse Horological Smartwatch embodies the Swiss Alpine spirit.
Comtesse Horological Smartwatch
- Notifications: This feature sends you a notification whenever an email or calls are received from your contact numbers.
- Activity Tracking: It keeps track of your daily steps, calories burned, and total distance.
- Sleep Monitoring: It tracks your sleep pattern and provides details on your sleep.
- Always On-Time & Date: The Horological Smartwatch picks up the time from your smartphone and displays the new time automatically.
- Sleep Cycle Alarm: Smart sleep alarm can be activated to help you to wake up at the best appropriate time in your sleep cycle.
- Get-Active Alerts: This customizable alert reminds you to move your body.
- Dynamic Coaching: Receive suggestions, advice, and information catered specifically based on your activity and sleep goals.
- Cloud back-up and restore: Recovers all of your data, even if you lose your watch or phone. Your data is always on-the-go!
- Worldtimer 24 time zones: Always on the go? Keep track of your hometown’s time by simply entering your city into the app.
The app which connects to the smartwatches via Bluetooth are available on both iOS and Android systems.